Sign in to follow this  
Guest Robert Tournay

FSBUS with PMDG not working!!

Guest Robert Tournay

I have make Fsbus and works good in FS2004 with the standard airplane boeing 737 of FS2004, but now I whant to use the PMDG 737-800 but Fsbus is not working correct, exmp. with the 737 from fs2004 I can turn autopilot on and off but in the PMDG it's not working, what must I do to get PMDG working correct with FsBus ???

Guest Erups

What's the program showing in the screen, Tuomas?

Guest GeorgeDorkofikis

Hmmm... That must be a newer version which I don't have so I haven't tested. If you can be kind enough to fwd it to my email please... Thanks.Now, I did try some of those. The Autopilot does follow you commands but the PFD and ND (not to mention the MCP of course) are not updated with the changes you made. They keep showing the old values making it impossible to cross-check the autopilot modes and values.That's the main problem.I've already mentioned this more than a few times in the beta list and hopefully, keeping fingers crossed, they will hear our plea for the 744. Although I do find the Queen too big for the flights I make and the NG perfect, it would be a good start if they indeed implement hardware support.George DorkofikisAthens, Greecehttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/betaimg.jpg

FSinterrogate, comes with the FSUIPC SDK if I remember correctly.//Tuomas

Guest Erups

>FSinterrogate, comes with the FSUIPC SDK if I remember>correctly.I didn't recognize it at the first time ;)

Guest Erups

>I've already mentioned this more than a few times in the beta>list and hopefully, keeping fingers crossed, they will hear>our plea for the 744. Although I do find the Queen too big>for the flights I make and the NG perfect, it would be a good>start if they indeed implement hardware support.A wish i hope i see realized, but have not much hope for :(The only actual way, is to use the available keyboard shortcuts from FSBUS.But this is not possible in all cases: for example the CRS,ALT,HDG and any modifiable value on the mcp; because FSBUS (still) does not support issuing key commands from rotaries :(