Sign in to follow this  
Guest jan737

Gear logic with fsbus CCC

Guest jan737

HiHas somebody already made the gear logic with CCC.I'm looking for the logic of the B 737NG.Kind regards Jan Geurtsen.

Guest Erups

You mean the landing gear indicator lights?There is no need for logic there, just simple "led" objects.

Guest jan737

I don't think it's that simple because that when the gear is going down the red light's are on when the gear and doors are in transistion,then when the gear is out the red led's are going out and the green led's are on.When the gear is in the up position the greens are going out and the red'ds are on for a while and go out when the gear and doors are fully up and the doors are closed.This needs a bit of logic to program this in fsbus so I was wondering if somebody has found a solution for this.Greetings Jan.

Guest Erups

>This needs a bit of logic to program this in fsbus so I was>wondering if somebody has found a solution for this.Hem...I have them perfectly running without any CCC :)So, yes: it's possibile without logic :)Now do you want me to tell you everything, or would you like to find it yourself? ;)

>>This needs a bit of logic to program this in fsbus so I was>>wondering if somebody has found a solution for this.>>Hem...>I have them perfectly running without any CCC :)>So, yes: it's possibile without logic :)>Now do you want me to tell you everything, or would you like>to find it yourself? ;)I can give a hint: you can define values for the led where it should light up. The gear goes from 0 to 16000something. Make the green light up when gear value is "max", and red light up when it is more than 0 but less than the max.//Tuomas

Guest jan737

O, yes I will know all the secrets!!!!!!!!Jan.

Tuomas is right.and more precise:red light: 1 <= gearposition <= 16382green light: gearposition = 16383See also my website, glare page, gear lever panel, and click at the "three greens".Cheers,Nicowww.nicokaan.nlfc.php?vatsim=814584&indicator=OD1&a=pic767.jpg