Sign in to follow this  
Guest perchas

My Overhead

Guest Erups

Is that a MadDog?It takes no words so beautiful it is...Congrats! :DI wish i have one of these one day :)

Guest Robid

Give us more information pleeze.What method of backlighting did you use?Etc.Etc.David

Guest Dodiano

Wow amazing very nice work my friend only isring FSBUS for the whole overhead??Roberto

Guest Robid

Do you have a site with more pictures of your cockpit?David

Guest High Octane

*Applauding* *whistle* well done... Congrats!

Guest perchas

Thanks to all for its commentaries,Claudio, yes, are a Macdonell Douglas DC9.David, yesterday finalized the third meeting of constructors of cabins in Seville, my presentation in Power Point has a capacity of 43 megas, I could not finish by the extensive thing of the subjects, although a CD with all the excellent presentations has occurred to each assistant. When it has time will transfer this information to my Web.Roberto, everything working with FSbus, I have obtained with a spectrum analyzer the authenticate color of the panels of 767 your go has to use, does not have equivalent in system RAL, I have obtained exact in the NSC (natural system color). Surely I want send me your video of the "suelta" in the A320.SaludosRafaelMadrid (spain)

Guest Dodiano

Just let me know where can I send you My A-320 Video landing it buddy and I will ASAP!! Thanks for the panel updates I

Truely, a work of art Rafael. Well done,John

John
My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II
AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz, 32 GB DDR5 RAM - 3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

Guest SHORT360

Rafael,It is a real overhead you got, is'nt it ??Roger

Guest perchas

Hi Roger,All the parts of sim are real of a Macdonell Douglas DC9, yokes, pedestal, lights, overhead, oxigen masc, seats, etc, etc. the pedals are of a Bonanza.Two years of hard work. At this moment I am mounting the projection system.SaludosRafael

Guest Stephan Haas

Rafael,Looks quite impressive!If you have the NSC values of the Boeing 767 panel colors you would do me a great favor if you would mail them to me (or post here).Kind regards,Stephan Haaswww.lemont.nl/b767flightdeckhttp://www.pic767flyingclub.com/images/sas544.jpg

Guest perchas

Hi Stephan,No problem, the autentical 767 panel color is NSC S6010Y50RSaludosRafael