Sign in to follow this  
Guest mad_schatz

Solution For Rudder Trim And Aileron Trim !

Guest mad_schatz

Hi Everybody,At last I've managed to solve the Rudder Trim and Aileron Trim. These are the lines that should be added to xxFS.INI file."Aileron Trim",001,0,0x2EB0, DOUBLE,0,RW+,10,571,1,"Rudder Trim",002,0,0x2EC0, DOUBLE,0,RW+,10,571,1,By the help of those lines, you could use the Aileron Trim and Rudder Trim with simple 12 Stage rotary.

Guest SHORT360

Hi,Mine are simply on 100K pots. Work great.GreetingsRoger

Hi Mad:I was trying to get my Rudder and aileron trims to work in FSBUS. I used what you had mentioned. It won't chnage any trims but my rotary switches are working fine in the Router. Could you help me answer the following:1) Am I supposed to copy exactly what you recommend in the INI file ?2) When I opened my INI file each line seemed to have more than what you recommend i.e. there were ID numbers from 0-400's or so...I noticed you had 001 or 002 as the ID. When I put these in I get an error in the Router3) Also does it matter what ID number you choose ? If so where can I find the ID value for an event to add to FSBUS ?Many thanks for your help....JB

Your "myfsif.ini" has its own id-scheme starting from 1, so just choose a series of id's counting from 1 to up, 1 -> 2 -> 3 etc..//Tuomas

Thanks Tuomas:Can I make sure I understand what you mean...do I just choose any ID number which is not being used in "MyFSIF.INI"...for example I have numbers from 1 to 500 being used...can I pick 501 say ?Many thanks...JB