Sign in to follow this  
Guest mad_schatz

Help on keyboard events on SAME PC !

Guest mad_schatz

Hi Everybody,Is there any one who can managed to work keyboard events on FSBUS on the SAME pc.For Example :I want to create one push button that will turn lights ON.I create SYSTEM object and defined "K+L" and "K-L" for the sequence.I create a switch that is routed to SYSTEM object.Now, When I push the button, I saw 1 instead of 0 on the both of objetcs value.But nothing happens on the FS.So can somebody who managed to work with keyboard events on the SAME pc, help me ?

Guest yoss

HiYou will have to change the cid from 1 to 0 on fb2 fileThats can be done only by editing and saving the file after thatHere is some example:ObjectName. In the next example, CID is number 3: ObjetName,1,16,3,0,0,0,0,..... For local machine, we need to change number 3 for number 0: ObjetName,1,16,0,0,0,0,0,.....Then your keysend will work on local mashineHope thats helps and tnx for new offsets lines for trimm in fsbus iniRegards

Guest mad_schatz

Hi Yoss,Thank you for your fast reply. Again it is you who solve my problem.Actually I was changing CID in FSROUTER. I didn't try to edit the file.But That was the solution.Thank You Yoss :)

Guest Binkles

Ok, just tried that and having a few question moments!This is the original line, and if I leave it, it updates the display - but not the flightsim (tried both 2k2 and fs9)1,NAV1_2,1,2,1,0,1,1,50,30,3,4,1,FSB.NAV1.Standby,1,0,0,1change it to1,NAV1_2,1,2,0,0,1,1,50,30,3,4,1,FSB.NAV1.Standby,1,0,0,1I get the error - Warming: NAV1_2 CID=0 sends values to any controller.When I then turn the rotary - nothing happens to the display, or the displays in fs9 or fs2k2.Have I changed this correctly?Edit:-Ok quick update - I got it to work when I tested it with altitude/heading/vs it just seems to be with the radios. - All the coms and the navs