Sign in to follow this  
Guest mmorrell

Matt Olieman's 737 in PC Pilot

Guest mmorrell

Sure is a funny looking 737 config. Must be NEXT-NEXT Generation :)

Heh...Now this is crystal clear for me... First there was this school or similar who had a 737 simulator with sidestick and now this one! Boeing is doing their product development via simbuilders... :D// Joni

Guest mmorrell

Go to Matt's site - the name of which gives it awawy:www.a340project.us

Guest MattOlieman

Say WHAT????I got a 737 that looks like a Airbus????? Uhhhhhh????? :)I haven't seen the Mag yet....

Guest mmorrell

Yeah - has the pic from your website with the side-stick clearly visible... they really do have some questionable editing sometimes...Best out there tho.I once wrote them that they should include a regular feature on sim building but they replied that they don't have the resources.

"Yeah - has the pic from your website with the side-stick clearly visible..." Seems like this was a surprise to Matt...... Can you spell "Licensing fees"?Richard

Guest MattOlieman

I knew they were going to use my pics... I'm just suprised I'm building a 737. No wonder I couldn't get it right.... and the sleepless nights..... all along I though I was building a BUS.....!!!!