Sign in to follow this  
Guest perchas

Proposal of a Documentary

Guest perchas

Hello Roger, Really your opinion and your knowledge on communication of masses have made me reflect. There is nobody wants to make this documentary one of the so wonderful way that you have explained in your previous commentary. That it seems to you if we used and we propose to the diverse schools publish of formation of the Arts of the Communication of diverse places of the world the joint accomplishment of all the chosen ones of this documentary. Now, no have serious difficult to co-ordinate this task via Internet. We would obtain two objectives: 1

Guest SHORT360

Rafael,You are describing a much better world that one which does exist, but your idea involving technical schools arround the world is indeed a great idea. I guess that the majority of the human beings is not really aware of what will be the near future in terms of "virtual reality". "Virtual reality" will probably be as decisive for a new renaissance in our world as was the first car made serially, the Ford T in the early stages of the 20th century. Virtual reality is not in my mind a way to escape the "real" reality as it is often represented and in fact understood by all parents despairing seeing their kids in front of their Xbox or Playstation, but the way to understand better the reality around us. Our community is as far as I know, the first one which reached with amateur means, in some case, a "virtual reality" level of the most sophiticated professionnal expensive tools and it is just the begin of the all adventure.That's beside a lot more what I wanted to tell in my documentary. Rafael, let's see if there is a way to communicate between such schools and some sponsors and may be this project could come again alive. I believe that if everybody here involved in our community would check to see which friend, close person or family related person would be able to open one small door to get one step further in that project, we would without any doubt really succeed. For those who simply wants to know more about my filmography, just "google" my name, "Roger Wielgus" and you should find enough informations about me.Best regardsRoger