Sign in to follow this  
FLYINGJB

Switch Delay in FSBUS/FSKEY

Hi all..I have downloaded the latest FSBUS but I am getting a delay when I uses my switches...for example...if I want to turn my Battery Switch on.I flip switch to ON...the switch doesn't move in FS9...I move switch down (OFF) then it goes ON but my switch is in the OFF position in my cockpit. Also happens with my landing gear switch...I take off...raise my gear and nothing happens..I flip my gear switch back down and the gear goes UP !!Not sure what is going on but if anyone can help I would certainly appreciate it ?Many thanks...JB

I am quit sure you did not set the good parameters for the switch in the fsbus software. Just experiment with it till you get the change you need.Use the preprogrammed switches as an example.regardsNorbert

Hi Norbert...thanks for the reply...can you tell me where to find the examples so I can see ? Many thanks...JB

>Hi Norbert...thanks for the reply...can you tell me where to>find the examples so I can see ? Many thanks...JBPost a screenshot of your switch page on the fsbus router.Also, if the FS variable is a "boolean" (true/false) like landing light or landing gear, make sure you have the switch connected so that when it is "ON" the value next to the small green ball that flashes really changes from 0 to 1 and not the other way around. If it goes the wrong way, check the (x) Inverted flag on.Also make sure you have (x) Up event and (x) Down event turned on as well.//Tuomas