Sign in to follow this  
Guest MattOlieman

Recent Pic of my Project

Guest MattOlieman

Here's a recent pic of my B737 project..... oops... did I say that? I mean my A340 project. BTW. Still waiting for my copy of Computer Pilot Magazine, so I can view my B737 project. For some strange reason, and I'm sure PC Aviator is not to blame, but it's just not getting to me.....Curiosity is killing me:(http://www.a340project.us/db3/00283/a340pr...4-KCOS-Dusk.JPG

Guest Alkit

what a great cockpit view!!!AwesomeAlkit

Guest Dodiano

WOW!! Looks just like a Level D sim!! Amazing!! By the way my first flight on the Bus is due Monday Matt!Roberto

Guest captain777

Very nice article!I must say...i had to read the '737' twice...and even said to my wife: "that can't be right...Matt is an airbus guy". (She agreed with me, because it was 2am!)I can scan it and send over, if you'd like.Cheers!

Guest Erups

Impressive or astonishing do not cut it right... :-eek

Guest MattOlieman

Thanks for the wonderful compliments.... As most of you aware this is set up in my garage. I have the windows sealed off and is pitch dark. I just got done flying and needed to go into the house, when I walked by the cockpit window and saw as is shown in the above photo, I had to share this moment with my fellow sim builders.Thanks again... YES!!! Please send me a Scan:)

Guest Salbado

Geeeez MattIt reminds me of the United Simulator in September. What are you doing to wrap around those outsided views? Amazing...amazaing.Happy holidays.Sal - New YorkPS. What did you finally do for panel lights?

Guest MattOlieman

Thanks for the compliments....Don't get fooled.... It's a Pic from a small perspective of the whole sim. Lot's and Lot's work still needs to be done. Although I get lost into the cockpit when I fly it, almost forget where I am.Looking at the Pic now, I can see where some may have the impression it's a wrap around screen. The nose of the shell gives you that impression. It's just a good pic. It's a flat screen, rear projection, about 10'X 6'.