Sign in to follow this  

OK, I GOT MY IDEA TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!

OK, This might take some time but Please give me feedback as it is YOU the pilots that I am making this for.I would like to introduce, www.flightdispatcher.com, (Not Purchased yet as it is only an Idea).Pilots can log on and "dispatch" their flights.Fill in a few parts of a form, (Departing Airport, Arriving Airport, Route Distance, and Aircraft Type)My system will generate a PAX load, will work out fuel required, tell you the ZFW, the Block Fuel Weight, How to fuel the aircraft (Fuel Layout), The Latest Weather Report for your Departure, and the latest Weather Report for your Arrival Airport. Will show Airport Information such as Radio Frequency's, ILS Frequencies and other important information. It will let you print the information off in a handy sheet, ready for your flight. Will it work, I need you to give me comments, If you think it will work, then tell me, If you dont then tell me :D.My last two posts have been ignored!!Thanx

Guest gasebah

That sound awesome. Important thing IMHO is to keep it well balanced, enough information, but not to complicated and time consuming for the user.Alex

Yeah, I will have all the METARs Decoded, and easy to read.I have an easy to read Website layoutIt should be user friendly :D

Now that's a good idea...I would definitely use something like that.Take careMike

Sounds like an excellent idea. I'd definitely use it.

Sounds Like a good idea. A place to go during flight planning to get all the printed info you need to complete your flight. Now if there was a quick way to upload the FS2K2 flight plan directly instead of having to manually enter it after building it in FS then it would be really great.http://ftp.avsim.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboa...25b2aaaa7ec.jpg

Guest Eagle92395

I didn't ignore your last posts!! Anyways, that sounds like a great idea. If you'd like any help that I can offer (I'm not a web-design expert, but I'd like to at least offer) email me at buchy5000@hotmail . Good luck!

Will try to get it to incorporate so that you could upload FS Flight Plans. Looking at the format though, it looks difficult.