Sign in to follow this  
Guest PoRrEkE

MaxiVista

Guest PoRrEkE
http://www.maxivista.com/how.htmSorry for those who think this is spam :(Saw this today via flightsim.com .. thought it could be interesting for some.No need to use wideview for destktop users.

I bet the speed sucks. I don't see how software can outperform hardware. But, if you only need it for the instruments, it might work?John

John
My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II
AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz, 32 GB DDR5 RAM - 3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

Guest PoRrEkE

Yap .. exactly.I might want to try it out for my gauge instruments, though I am not willing to pay for it the price it costs only to maybe figure out it doens't work nice.A time-limited demo would be neat.

Guest yoss

Actualy the free 30 days time limited demo is available from their site Worth to try anyway--for gauges , gps and fms thats might work finehoewer dont think thats this sotware can replace wideview

Guest Erups

Regarding speed:a decent 640x480 video goes for about 800kbit/sWith 100Mbit/s i think you can do whatever you want :)

It cannot do 3D - and a pci videocard can pretty much do the same for gauges. But what this is good for, might be to move a gauge window to a laptop screen if you dont have an extra monitor. But the $50 buys a few videocards too..//T