Sign in to follow this  

Think I've deleted A.I.

Guest A32X

Could someone tell me where the file that controls AI is? I think I've deleted it, becuase I can't alter any settings within FS2002 to get them back. x( I remember deleting some files in the aircraft folder a while back when I extracted an aircraft there and well, it was a mess. :-zhelp

I'm guessing you deleted the default.CDP and default.dp files. They should be in the FS2002/aircraft folder. Just put FS2002 Disc 1 into your CD drive and look through the .cab files for the two aforementioned files.

You won't find default.CDP on your CDs, since FS2002 generates it on startup. Look for default.dp, airlines.cfg, and traffic.bgl. The airlines.cfg file will need updating with all the airline names (you can download a substitute airlines.cfg file from the library) and your traffic.bgl file may already be modified if you installed any AI from whatever source. If you replace these files with the default, you will need to update them again with your AI flightplans.

jerrycwo4Usually the case is of files that were were deleted by an "auto installer". Here are the files you need to replace. If you'd like, email me and I'll send the missing files to you. Jerry (galfred3@cox.net)