Sign in to follow this  
Guest Muppet22

AFCAD

Guest Muppet22

Excuse my naiveness on this subject but what does AFCAD actually do?I downloaded AFCAD - imported a file for LLBG Tel Aviv cos I plan to there tomorrow. I saved & opened up FS and found there was no change in scenery for LLBG - is it not meant to add gates? Or does it just add more 'gates' that you can select through the 'Go to airport' menu? Maybe I'm doing something wrong?Please explain! :-)On this subject does anyone know of any FS2K2 scenery for LLBG Ben Gurion?Thanks

Hello Muppet22,I you haven't noticed any change in FS2K2, maybe you forgot to save this airport in AFCAD after loading your LLBG file. Then after when you launch FS2K2, you see 3 differents windows by order telling you that data from secenery and airports are updating.After that you have more gates, ie parking places dedicated to AI or to your aircraft. But what AFCAD doesn't change is the appearance of airport: you will never see extra physical new gates! For that you will need to use a scenery builder program.I hope it helps you. :-beerchugThierry

Guest Muppet22

Thank Jeff and Thierry!