Sign in to follow this  
Guest Scott Brazell

For the love of God!!! Can we pleae lock the political

Guest lawyerpilot

They were interesting for about an hour or so, but Sonar5 and others have taken this over the edge. It's in the FS forum for God Sakes!!!! Can't they take this to email? It's only two guys bantering back and forth about their political OPINIONS. Unfortunately, I posted once in the thread, and now I get 80-90 emails of krap updates! Can we please lock the "pledge" and "vouchers" email! Thank you, this is not sim related stuff, in the slightest. I was tolerant of it in the shortrun, but send them over the to the New York Times site for Pete's sake!Thank you, Long time simmer (15 years)Long time Avsim member (3+ years)Christopher Michael BraunP4 1.8768 ram 80 gig hardriveVisiontek Ti4 4600CH yoke/pedals19" inch monitor-Soundblaster PCI 512Win XPPrivate PilotAOPALawyerPilots Bar AssociationFAA Summer Legal Clerk"Men without dreams are never free, twas thus this way and thus will ever be."

Chris,Like I advised you in the thread, you can choose to turn off the email notification, and it was not in a Flight Sim forum, but it was in the General Discussion Forum.Had it been in the FS Forum, I would have no concern with it being taken down or moved.Just because you clicked on the email notification option does not mean that the Moderators will act just to please you.And as far as the New York Times comment, I wouldn't be caught viewing or reading or supporting that Tabloid. :-)I did advise you that the thread was just about done at the point you contacted me, and it was. I would like to thank the Moderators for leaving it up. The discussion was civil and full of facts. Thanks folks. :-)Regards,Joe :-wave

CryptoSonar on Twitch & YouTube. 

Christopher, just to reiterate what Joe already said, the post was in the General Discussion forum and not the FS forum. Also, you can always turn off any of your forum or topic subscriptions in your "user menu". I can also do this for you but it would mean clearing all your topic subscriptions not just one.