Sign in to follow this  
Guest RonB49

BARON PANEL UPGRADE

Excellent job! Looks amazing. It seems that my favourite sim aircraft will be even better! Looking forward to the release!!!BamceEFHN

Hi,GREAT WORK !! :-)That panel can maybe be the reason for me to start fly GA. :-lolStanding by for the release..........Fly safe, :-waveStaffan AhlbergFreeware Flight Grouphttp://hem.passagen.se/primeavi

Staffan

Guest RonB49

Hi Tonni, that's a great looking panel and I can't wait for it to be uploaded. I do have a suggestion too. Have you considered making two versions? If the second version ended just above the switches, fuel gauges, etc., there would be more room for a larger windscreen view.With a hotkey or clickable area on the panel, you could use the whole panel for preflight and postflight tasks but have all of the flight ops gauges and a nice-sized view window during flight. I really like the idea of having all required elements on one panel. R-

Guest tallpilot

Hi Tonni,The Baron panel looks great. If you don't mind a suggestion from a real Baron pilot, I would like to suggest that you replace the ADF bearing indicator on the left side of the panel with a VOR/ILS indicator. The panel already has an ADF pointer on the bearing indicator on the lower right for flying ADF approaches. Sometimes it is necessary to cross check VOR radials during an ILS approach which the instrument can be used for and when not needed for that it's a good idea to have the ILS set up on both the HSI and the VOR/ILS indicator as a cross check.Regards,Ed Weber a.k.a tallpilot

I agree with RonB49. When you're flying an airplane for real you don't see those switches unless you remove the chair and sit on the floor of the aircraft :-lol

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

Great work man, I always wished someone would dress the default baron up and this is one hell of a job, I like the suggestion someone made in an earlier thread to make the panel in a way that the light switches and the entire lower part of the panel can be hidden at will, sort of like a landing view. But otherwise this is one hell of a panel. Cant' wait to download it.

Guest Jack

>GREAT PANEL!!!!! >>When you release it, please do so in a VERY LOUD VOICE!!! so >I do not miss it . :) I'm with Barry- - -it would be a shame to miss it!!!GREAT EFFORT!!JackD

Well folks, Looks like we got us another great panel designer.

Thanks for the respons guys....I'm surpirsed that so many bothered to answer... I though most of your were flying in virual cockpit mode...I haven't got a hat on my old joystick so I always use the 2D mode...Anyway...When I've finished polishing up the panel, I'll give it go with making a VFR view as well (without all the switches at the bottom)...I'll do a yoke panel as well, just for show...I'LL also replace the ADF on the left with a VOR/ILS as Ed Weber suggested..I'll keep you posted....Cheers//Tonni