Sign in to follow this  
Guest jaapverduijn

How to load seaplanes ?

Guest GZR_Frenchy

It really is quite easy to make a Water Base entry point anywhere in the Fs2002 world where there is water. I wrote a "step by step" tutorial with screen shots showing exactly how to do it. It is called GZR_Water Base Anywhere Version 1.0 and is right here in the Avsim Library.All you really need is the "new" co-ordinates of where you wish to make your entry point and then follow the directions.Easiest way to find it is due a search for GZR*. That will pull up all the GZR_Sceneries. If you like float planes it is neat to put them anywhere you wish. Frenchy -- out.

Guest jaapverduijn

Thanks! I'm gonna look right now!Jaap Verduijn.

Guest Reddog

Hi Frenchy just did a seach here for your Waterbase tutorial and it didn't come up. GZR* produced 3 items and that wasn't one of them. them did a search with GZR_Water Base* and that came up 0. do you have posted somewhere else too, like Netwings or the SimOuthouse??http://www.enter.net/photoalbum/data/reddog/481497.jpgSceenshots and Pics athttp://comunity.webshots.com/user/reddog18951USMC Retired

Guest GZR_Frenchy

S! Reddog. Just did a search for my stuff here at Avsim. It is on page 6 --- Must be around 35 some odd sceneries in the search.GZR_Water Base Anywhere Version 1.0If you still can't find it try Simviation. I never could get in to upload it at Flightsim. It also maybe at the GZR Site. Didn't check it directly. Pretty sure I uploaded there also. If you still can't find it send me an e-mail and I will send it to you straight from my HD.It really is easy. Just do one -- you can make a thousand of them. Frenchy -- out.