Sign in to follow this  
Guest Milton

My next project

I know I'm a little late on this one...but how about a Dash 7 for a four-prop? Just to add another suggestion to the list :)Love your -42, and I can't wait for the -72.Matt

Just a note, don't want to spill the beans or anything, but there is a fine Electra about to be finished, its very nice and I think it will stand in good stead with the community. So if you do decide on the Electra i think it would be a bit redundant. Trust me I have first hand knowledge. :)Hornit

Pleeze make that a SUPER CONNIE... :-) One of the mostbeautiful airplanes ever.Eric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

CONNIE!!! Just make sure you can see the engines from the VC! :)

Hey Paco :)I know I said Sabb but I could have Said Caravelle also :)But I am Wondering what you think About a Big passenger Helicopter Like a Sicosky or Sea king Or Something Simalar with a VC and all the LIvery you could have for it ,Have you ever tried a helicopter :)Not a Request but Maby a Idea ?Still really love your Work and am doing Lodsa Paints for Atr 42 at the moment :)Anniette xxxxxxxxxxx

Beautiful and interesting plane. Apart from what is said in that url as reasons for dropping the project, it had a severe limitation in crosswind landing due to the huge wingspan and low wing which made it easy to hit the ground with the wingtips at landing (according to "The world's worst aircraft").Paco

Caravelle... that was my first aircraft as passenger when I was a child. From Madrid to Mallorca; there was a huge storm over Palma and the flight was diverted back to Alicante where we had to stay the whole night in the airport! There was a very characteristic jet fuel smell in the cabin of those Caravelles (its funny how one can remember a particular smell after so many years). Iberia had quite a few Caravelle II-r at that time.Paco

Guest Twister

Hi Paco,The choice is extremely easy as far as I'm concerned: Super Constellation ! In my opinion she's the most exotic passenger aircraft ever produced.I have tons of hi-resolution photos taken from every angle (in and out)that I downloaded from various sites. Let me know if you'd like me to send them over.CheersTwister

I currently dont have the time to read all 20+ posts above, but in short: I suggest a single prop in favour of 4-prop.Socata TBM-700 (with cargo+front pilot doors) orPilatus PC-12Regards,Tomey

Hi,As I said above, I got in love with those shiny 4-props when I was a kid long ago. This is one of the beauties I fell in love with. I saw this one back in the 60's when it was still in service. Well, it could have been one of the other 5 SuperConnies owned by Iberia.I'd really appreciate if you can send me cockpit interior photos to francisco.sanchez@dnv.comThanks a lot for your offer.Paco