Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jack

Time for a vacation

Alpha, Hee hee don't take this the wrong way, please, but I just got the giggles reading your post. Now Im going to show my ignorance here...maybe PISSARO is a famous painter..but i'm sure you meant PICCASSO..no? I just thought it was funny nothing else intended by this post.Hee hee. bathroom humour, comes from having kids who think this is hilarious :)Hornit

Guest DreamFleet

H. Claude Pissaro is a famous French impressionist painter, and he follows in his father's and grandfather's foot steps in this endeavour (his grandfather was friends with Monet). His work is nothing like Picasso's, but still commands prices that are well into the 5 figures. A better comparison to Mike's work than Picasso, for if Mike's work were like a Picasso, well, he'd have to have a wing protruding down from under the belly, and the tail on backwards! ;-)Anway, I just wanted to post in with my best wishes to Mike. Heck, if I could find the time to fly for real, I don't know if I'd ever come back to FS!Mike, when it stops being fun, time to take a breather, and I echo the many kind thoughts many others have made to you. :-)Regards,http://www.dreamfleet2000.com/gfx/images/F...R_FORUM_LOU.jpg

Well.....Rock on, Mike Stone...Rock on..!! Much power to you, SIR.

Mike, you have my heartfelt admiration and respect for the hours and hours of pleasure your work has given me (and will continue to!). Enjoy your vacation.:-) regards

Guest odog

I unfortunately dont know mike stone, although i probably have some of his artwork in my collection. Im in my first year of designing and flying for this sim, my flight hours are 1/4 of my design hours, i really enjoy that end of this world. I realized in my very first look at this forum that i would do mostly scenery. Ive read this thread before...its sad, are you friggn, anal retentive, demanding, jag offs happy? Run off another talented guy! and when youre complaining to your self in these forums go run to the gmax forum, so you can learn how to turn it on! sad of you.im out...odog

Have a good vacation Mike and don't come back till you think it will be fun again. Mean while, I will be flying the great planes you made and enjoying what you have done for us! Just wish there were more Mikes, Anniettes and Heathers around. You guys aren't only great designers and artists, but good people that make this hobby fun for all of us! I am envious of your talents and appreciate the hours and hours you guys commit to this.THANK YOU!!!! :-)

Enjoy your free time :) I really loved your TriStar, which I will paint in BWIA old colors this fall. You've done a superb job, but there's no point in continuing if you are stressed :-boom. I am certain that your (and Anniette's) critics are viewing this thread. These people need a kick up the @ss! The spoiled brats will never be happy, and take out their frustrations on you, which is disgusting :(All the best, and God bless you for your efforts! I appreciated your advice on not downloading Gmax for FS2002 Standard!Now hit that beach/local airfield! :-lolDarren Boonwww.airpuertorico.netwww.bavirtual.co.uk

Guest Jack

Hi Mike,Have a great break! Having lived long enough to have required several, I know first-hand the benefits of a mental enema. I can only echo the accolades stated previously and add my heartfelt thanks for your excellent and tremendous efforts! We all look forward to your return when you can reap enjoyment from what you do so well.Very Best Regards,Jack Decker