Sign in to follow this  

Need Help with Flight Video

Is there a way to control the playback speed of a Flight Video. I just made a video of a circuit of Konotop Airbase in Capt Sim's MiG-21 but on replay it is like watching a VCR playing in Fast Forward. There does not seem to be a way to reduce the playback to normal. I tried both 1 sec interval and 1/4 sec but the result is the same. The replay takes about 15 seconds and the FSR file is about 1.5 meg. Any ideas anyone?

I asked this sometime ago, and from memory didnt get a response. I did however notice that if I exited FS and restarted it and reloaded the vid, it played back at normal speed, hehe....go figure :-)

Thanks Chrisoz. Yes that was a bit better but it is still very buggy. First go the aircraft just collapsed on the deck and burnt! Third go it went down the runway with the gear half collapsed and then got airborne but then the video ended before I turned crosswind, despite the fact I had recorded a whole circuit. Bloody odd!

Guest Mirage

This is a bug of FS2002. I have the same problem. On some systems though, it's ok. At first, I thought it has to do with the video card, but then I realised it's just collecting data.Andy

Yes I agree with mirage. It would be a great feature in FS2002, and I suspect more people would use it, but it still requires a lot of work on the part of MS to get it right. Yes I have heard on some peoples systems it performs flawlessly, sadly tho not mine either, lol!