Sign in to follow this  

A poll...

I would love to see an A300-600R package :)

Hi Nick,Like the TurboProps,there are not really a competition between MD-8X Mc Donnell Douglas.But there are plenty of Boeing and Airbus in :-(Remember MAD Dog from Lago. A really good peace of software.And a really good documentation. A newbie is able to learn with this.And there are also good technical informations.You will have the first MD-8X with a FMS !!Longbow

Guest Sabadin

I have to go with the PC-12 also.

Guest jaapverduijn

Fieseler Storch.

Guest Howard

A 777 to the same standard a PIC.Howard

Well, Mike Stone already has a wonderful GMAX Beech 1900D released. However, I would love to see (as well) a Beech 1900C, Embraer 110, Dash 8-100/200/300/400, ERJ family, 757-200 and cessna 402C with ALL the bells, whistles, accuracy, all that fun stuff...as you mentioned. Any takers for the above? Maybe Nick Botamer will redo his awesome ERJ family in gmax :). As far as an NG 737 family, I beleive Matts Falck is redesigning his entire NG737 family in GMAX for FFG. We'll wait and see. George

My first choice would be Concorde....... failing that, a nice 777 would be fine.. yum yum:-)Pete

Gimmi a 757-200 with all the bells & wistles any day. It's strange that considering this a/c's popularity within airline fleets, how few there are in flightsim !Best RegardsPaul Manton