Sign in to follow this  

A poll...

1. Grand Renaissance Twin Commander. But with complete implementation of the Garmin 430/530 unit - I mean complete.2. Raytheon Premier I business jet.Michael J.

Guest Mavropetsakis

F-86,F-104,or F-4

Guest RobK

A B777-200 or any of the 737 series.Rob

>or any of the 737 series. >Any ? Dream Fleet already has pretty darn good 737-400. Michael J.

Hmmm.....It would have to be a fully functuional DC-10/MD-11...if not that, then a 757-200/300...absolutlyBrian A. NeumanWoodbury, MN

I have four votes--they all fall into niches, and none have been rendered yet with GMAX and virtual cabins...1) Lancair IV-P.... - 300 KTAS @ 25,000 ft...2) Jabiru - An aircraft which is unique, and complies with the proposed Sport Pilot license.3) Eclipse Jet - See my thread in the A/C design forum.... Took it's first flight on 8/26!4) The Cartercopter. - Hey..it's included with Xplane!Also, given recent GMAX releases by Flight1, GForce and Simubuild, I'll embrace almost any aircraft which has wings and control surfaces visible from "cabin" view. Simulating flight from the perspective of the passenger (or of the pilot in the case of the 421 and the GForce 150H) has reached new heights with these A/C, and has added new realism....

>F-86,F-104,or F-4 A Lead Sled (F-4) does sound good (but, again, the others listed in your post wouldn't be refused either *grin*). F-4's sure are pretty taking off at night! (only thing better is an SR-71 taking off at night... which was the only time they'd take off where I was stationed! LOL)

>3) Eclipse Jet - See my thread in the A/C design >forum.... Took it's first flight on 8/26! I agree.We only have to wait a bit longer for the aircraft to mature and .. wait for the first customer delivery.Michael J.

DC-10 all the way. I was really hoping that "Fly to Hawaii" would've been that, but it turned out to be a big waste of $$$. Aside from the INS gauge (which doesn't even work in FS2002), the panel is of lesser quality than the previous version's FS98 counterpart.

"with all the bells and whistles (fully functional panel, FMC where applicable, virtual cockpit, Gmax design etc etc)"A C-5 Galaxy...if it were to come complete with animated nose cone, and front and rear ramps. A king's ransom would be set aside for this baby!"Learn from your parents' mistake...use birth control."(I M A UCLA) BruinAddict *:-*DemetriousAsus A7V266 MBAthlon XP 1600+ (@ 1.53)512MB PC2100 DDRVisionTek Xtasy GeForce4 Ti 4400 (Detonator 29.42 WHQL)NEC MultiSync E1100+ 21"SoundBlaster Live! Platinum 5.1Cambridge DTT2500 Desk Top TheaterWestern Digital 7200RPM ATA/100 40G HD (Primary)Western Digital 7200RPM ATA/100 40G HD (Secondary)300W PSUWindows XP Professional (Both drives - Multiboot)DirectX 8.1("I am humorous and well versed in the subtleties of everything pertaining to nothing." - BA)

Hey German Eagle,Do a search for dh831001.zip and be amazed!"Learn from your parents' mistake...use birth control."(I M A UCLA) BruinAddict *:-*DemetriousAsus A7V266 MBAthlon XP 1600+ (@ 1.53)512MB PC2100 DDRVisionTek Xtasy GeForce4 Ti 4400 (Detonator 29.42 WHQL)NEC MultiSync E1100+ 21"SoundBlaster Live! Platinum 5.1Cambridge DTT2500 Desk Top TheaterWestern Digital 7200RPM ATA/100 40G HD (Primary)Western Digital 7200RPM ATA/100 40G HD (Secondary)300W PSUWindows XP Professional (Both drives - Multiboot)DirectX 8.1("I am humorous and well versed in the subtleties of everything pertaining to nothing." - BA)

I would really like to see either a MD-11 or C5 Galaxy or both (-:

GV, Citation X, G-100 (Astra SPX) or any large business jetPaul Felz