Sign in to follow this  

work in progress

:-lol It must be catching...I have the same trouble at textures..now they do look like cartoons !ThanksGeorge

Hehe - I remember being there with the Mallard, built it up one bit at a time & still working on improving it. I am happy to admit that I don't know quite how the likes of George & Mike Stone do it, I am really struggling on the contours of the turboprop engine....

Gazza, I look at the Mallard hull and think damm fine piece of work..!Keep it up ! the modelling.George

>Fire away...! Ok! ...That's the worse terrain I've seen in awhile! *ducking and running grin*

Guest Skedflyer

Very Nice work. Ahhh Square white box? I'm lucky if i can get to the square part yet (scraching head)

WOW! They look incredible. I am also a memeber of the 'white box' club :-hah although I am learning 3D max and I am catching on fast....when it comes to planes I still get a white box or if I am lucky, a white cylinder.Mike

"White box" phew ! me too ! It's great, Already one publisher has offered to lick my boots but I'm so rude you can only imagine the reply...!George

Great livery, fantastic textures, I realy love those boxes..! :-kewl

Guest Toni Rauch

According to some, it's unwise to post very early 'work-in-progress' screenshots of your work as people might over-criticize it...But on this occasion, I have to say I'm really looking forward to downloading and flying your cargo plane with the bright blue livery.Will it be GMAX?Will it have views over the wing so we can watch the flaps go up and down?Will the door open and a little staircase come out of it?What other liveries are you planning? (I hear green is very 'in' this year...)Toni. ;) :-lol :-lol

Damm you Toni,I was hoping for something from you I could throw and tantrum and throw my toys out of my pram. Or at least take my ball home.SulkingGeorge

"According to some, it's unwise to post very early 'work-in-progress' screenshots of your work as people might over-criticize it..."What do you mean ?? I released a "early 'work-in-progress'" version !! At least for the model side anyway ... :-lol