Sign in to follow this  

Pete Dowson has done it again, new FSUIPC V 2.89 out

I was just browsing Pete's website and noticed that a new version of his faboulous FSUIPC is available.I would like to take the opportunity to thank Pete for the many hours of joy he has provided me with by creating this faboulous tool for MSFS.

I agree: Pete is a JURU. I really think Microsoft should give Pete a warm thank-you. I mean Flight Simulator just would not be the same without the FSUIPC DLL. I am sure due to all the great add-ons which the FSUIPC DLL makes come alive causes more packages to be sold for Microsoft...at least IMHO,I could be wrong?. This Hobby Just Keeps Getting Better... :-yellow1Kind RegardsRobert

Vl3MQY.png

I couldnt agree more. As I stated to Pete some time ago,I think he should be a part of their developement team. Lets face it, without FSUIPC we could not have most of the addons that helps to make fs2k2 'as real as it gets'Robin

Robin

Yes .. Thanks Pete your a star! We'd be lost without you:-)Pete

Guest N247BK

Thanks for the information; but, could you point me to Pete's Web Site ... I have lost the link.Great Work Pete, and thanks !

Couldn't agree more Ralph.There are two poeple who I e-mail with thanks when updates are made available, Pete Dowson and Marc Philibert of FS Meteo.

Without FSUIPC and the great SDK, I know my recent program (Autoland 2002) wouldn't have been possible.... This tool is the best, and certainly inspired me...-John

A NOTE OF CAUTION.V2.89 crashes my FS2K2 Pro with no main display and inoperative yoke and pedals. V2.88 worked fine. I've e-mailed Peter on this. Anyone else having probs?

Hi Sfanger,Intresting indeed. I just installed the V.2.89. Started up FS. through FSW cloud Randmizer program. Got FS_Meteo, FS Flight Tracker, Flight Deck Campanion up and running. In the middle of my pre start checks I got a lock-up. did it all over again and it locked up again. I really hate when this happens. Well, it hit me the new FSUIPC I installed! I reinstalled V2.88 and all went back to normal with no lock-ups. This Hobby Just Keeps Getting Better... :-yellow1Kind RegardsRobert

Vl3MQY.png

Robert:When I downloaded 2.89 I overwrote 2.88. Could you e-mail 2.88 to me? Could not only help my situation but help isolate the "bug".Regards,jshinabargar@neo.rr.com

Check your box sir!This Hobby Just Keeps Getting Better... :-yellow1Kind RegardsRobert

Vl3MQY.png

Robert:Thanks a Gig! I'll post the results.Jim

Well, Folks . . .Thanks to the OUTSTANDING SUPPORT from all of You and Pete Dowson, I've discovered that the source of my problems with 2.89 was with the nVidia 30.82 drivers!!!!!!I reverted to the 29.42 drivers and all is well.Best Regards !