Sign in to follow this  
Guest Murf

SWEET MOTHER OF GOD OLEKSIY FROLOV!!!!!!!!

I think I wet my pants.:-shyThere is ONLY ONE WAY to run this one.Turn the volume WAY UP and let that puppy roll.I have flown third a number of times in the Dash-8 and I can honestly say that Oleskiy has caught the real feel of this model. The sounds, the vibrations, It just blew me away. There is no just sitting back and going on this model. You are going to have to learn how to fly a Dash-8 to get it off the ground. If this sucker does not win a whole bunch of awards then I just don't know.My gawd I have chills up my spine.:-beerchughttp://members.shaw.ca/dan_cyxc/sigcard.jpg

I went & looked at it, I want it soooo bad but I can't download a 13.5mb file on a 28.8k dial up. :( Maybe he'll release a smaller lite version without the sounds? I hope so, it looks really awesome.

Where...Where? MY sub-woofer under my desk is begging for some house rattling. :-hah My neighbors are going to hate me! :-lolI will serch AVSIM library for it. If it's somewhere alse please point me to it.Mike

Thanks Dan!! I'm about to snot & bawl here now! This would be THE night that I would have to work overtime due to server problems! :-( Oh well, gonna be a late, late night when I get home! (if I get home...) Hmm, may have to call in sick tomorrow? ;-)Thanks for the heads up though! I can hardly wait to get home! I'm supposed to be getting married on the 14th of September. I wonder will my fiance mind if she doesn't see me til then? ;-)Gord NoseworthyNewfoundland, Canada (CYYT)

How can you change your sound card to 8 wave buffer sound. I think that is what it said. I have no idea how to do this, could someone tell me how to do this. Thanks

:-lolI found myself starting and restarting the props, just so I could hear that sweet rumble on prop feathering! Cranked up the subwoofer...OOOHHH!!! Now the desk shakes like the real aircraft does from the big torque of those heavy props!

Hi Oleksiy!This is amazing work! Outstanding! Unbelievable! And it is free!!!!No offence to anyone, but this is payware in any other place in the "real world"!!!!!! Someone should hire you to do this for $$$$$I guess what I am trying to say to everyone don't be ##### or whining that you can't work this aircraft! Read all the docs and manuals first! It is well written and will explain all of your questions!! This gentleman has put a lot of time and effort into this project and should be praised by all for coming up with one of the most realistic panels ever made!!! Well done! And I have to say it again FREE!!! You must be crazy Oley!!!Humbley YoursWayne CYHZ

Geez Wayne, don't encourage him to go payware.:-lolI agree with you on just what it is worth. I bow to him for making it freeware. Alot of work indeed. It is guys like him who make the hobby all that much better. Before you all start jumping on me and beating me with sticks and throwing rocks, I fully understand the principals of payware also.http://members.shaw.ca/dan_cyxc/sigcard.jpg

I really like the aircraft as well, it has been well made, unfortunatle, (partly my fault :D) I cant read the instruments because they are too small. Ahh well, Nice work, I am still gonna fly it :D

Hey,Why don't you upgrade to 56k. It doesn't cost much and I managed to download the Dash 8 in 40 minutes with a 56k Connection.Cheers

Guest BMarcoux

They may have waited just a tad to long to release their payware !!

Guest daves0

did you guys convince hime to go payware???I've been trying all day to download this, but the page not found error keeps coming up