Sign in to follow this  
rudder

Io cards

I have been thinking of buying the master and expansion cards from o.c. now found flight deck /sim boards have simular boards. i have seen some of the panels made by other simmers. and would like to hear the pro-cons about these cards I have two usb axis cards from oc, and have not been to happy about them. Thanks to all of you.

Guest GeorgeDorkofikis

Hi, If you search this forum you will find some threads with quite interesting discusions exactly on this subject, as well as many different opinions. Read them and come to your own conclusions.For what it's worth, I migrated from FSBus to IOCards and was the best move I did so far!Happy reading.George DorkofikisAthens, Hellashttp://online.vatsimindicators.net/811520/1704.png

Guest aem_Argentina

Hi, Both systems are excelent. I am on FSBUS (classic) and I am very happy with it. In my opinion FSBUS is more integrated system than IOCARD. In other aspects IOCARD have SIOC, a powerfull program lenguage. Now SIOC and FSBUS are integrated (good job KIEK !!).FSBUS have the posibility to do the PCBs in home, IOCARD are so complex to do in home. This was an important because in my country is very expensive to buy IOCARD PCB and import them.IOCARD an OPENCOKPITS is a lot of entusiast people that share yours jobs. FSBUS developments is more slowly than IOCARD but Dirk Anderseck works actually on a new lenguage system (see rosmalen.ppt)www.fsbus.deAgain, with boths system you could do anything see:http://www.737cockpit.no/cockpit/start.asp...mmen&page2=pollBest RegardsAlberto MaligneBuenos AiresArgentina

If you don't speak and read german language, do not select Fsbus, because there is no support in English speaking forums :-(Fsbus is only one person, working for his cockpit and offering his works to Fs community, but there is no support and many problems are remaining as is for a long period. His software is very friendly and easy to use.In other hand Opencockpit's s/w is more complicated but with more capabilities, a perfect support and you have all the options you want for the electronics: to make them, to buy the pcb's only, to buy all the parts needed or to buy them finished and tested.As George said, make a search in this forum and make your choice.Eddie ArmaosAthens-Greece

Thanks to all of you for your replies, I will be working on your suggestions .Thanks.