Sign in to follow this  

Anniette's Website

I am Sorry to my Visitors who I am sure are mainly From Avsim Forums:) that My Website has been closed today.This is because it has exceeded its monthly bandwidth limit and has been disabled until the end of the month. On 01/09/2002, this site will again be available.This is bad news and good news :It is good that so many visited me (2000 people every week !)and sent me nice comments and it is good I will have a little holiday from maintaining it, and good that while it is closed I can do some new Artwork and Make the Site Even nicer when it returns.I just hope the bad news that people Forget to go back when it reopens does not come true Big Thankyou to all who visit me and make it Fun for me to have a Website Anniette xxxxxxxxxxIf you need any of my files just put anniette in the Avsim search :)

Anniette, remember, you can move into your home here anytime you want. I am sure between Francois, Miro, Matt and myself, we can get you up and running in no time. No pop ups, no bandwidth limit, and a great neighborhood (well, you will have to live next door to Don Moser, but he only stores old cars in the backyard - promise!). :)

:-lol :-lol Poor Don... he's got some old repainted Cessna's laying around there too... ;-)Yup, just say 'jump' Anniette and we'll ask 'How high?' ;-).... or make you a webspace... :-outta Francois :-wave________________________Francois A. "Navman" DumasAssociate Editor &Forums AdministratorAVSIM Online!email: fdumas@avsim.com________________________

Francois A. 'Navman' Dumas

Posted Image

EuropeRides

... and the man's Blog

Hiya TomI love Don moser :)If you could pick up my website and move it to Avsim I would be Very Happy But I do not even know what Bandwith is exept than i used to much lolI really know nothing about all this .It is very Annoying but I am trying to learn how it is all done and I know you are all very busy to be time wasted by me :)Anniette xxxxxxxxx

Guest RobA

Anniette, Far from wasting Tom's, or Avsim's time you would be making the best use of their time by letting them host your site. It's really nice to get to the good sites directly from Avsim itself. :-) The avsim staff would be happy to do the tecno work of moving it for you, right guys? LOL A spot just upwind from Don's would be dandy. ;-) (all that avgas and such)Best, Rob[table border=2 bgcolor=#eeeeee][tr][td]http://avsim.com/flightdeck/images/Radar_small.gif[/td][td]Beta tester for Radar Contact] the premier ATC adventure add-on for FS

Anniette,Having your site on AVSIM is the best. I highly recommend it.As for bandwidth, that's how much data leaves your site. For example, if the front page of your site has 10 KB of HTML, and five 100 KB images, then every time a visitor looks at that page, they pull (or your site sends) approx. 510 KB of data. If 2000 visitors view that page, then your site has sent 1,020,000 KB or 996 MB (almost 1 Gigabyte) of data. Most providers limit how much data your site can send in a month. If that limit was 1 GB/month, and the 2000 visitors in the above example all looked at your site in one month's time, then you've almost maxed out your allotment for the month.See how quickly it adds up? Hope that helps!

Old cars? LMAO!!! That's WEST Virginia! I have a few Beavers outback amongst the flowers, but they aren't on blocks yet! That is a great idea to move my friend Anniette here. She is a great asset to the community and will make (as she already has) a great part of the family. If there is anything I can do to help, just yell. Welcome to the family, Anniette! :)Don

Great Now I know what Bandwith is I am suprised I did not get Zapped earlier :)I know it sounds easy to you but could someone Explain how I do it ,I really do not get this at all .All I wish to do is be able to add text and Photographs to my Website and be able to do this when I like.But how do I actually get it to move from where it is ?Can somebody actually move it or do I need to do something ?And Will it still look the same as it is or will it be actually new ?And Why is these things So complecated :)Anniette xxxxxxx

Funny, I thought she'd have been hosted here the whole time! ;) Go for it, Anniette! Love your work, and hope to see your site on here soon.John

Hi John, I see you have managed to type your proper ID now ! ;-)Welcome here ! :-outta Francois :-wave________________________Francois A. "Navman" DumasAssociate Editor &Forums AdministratorAVSIM Online!email: fdumas@avsim.com________________________

Francois A. 'Navman' Dumas

Posted Image

EuropeRides

... and the man's Blog