Sign in to follow this  

Dash 8 forums!!

I guess he just postetd a jpeg out of the excellent documetation (see the yellow writing?) which comes with the plane/panel and which, appparently, most people do not read! :-lol

Guest Murf

I know it's only been a couple of days but.... Anyone see any repaints for this aircraft around yet. It would be nice to have a great looking aircraft to go with this wondeful panel.Looking for an Air Canada Jazz or Air Nova paint job myself. :-)

Guest mikehaska

Well... I was under the impression the model he included was the default one (possibly with improvements, I'm not sure).How do the textures look? Are they similar to the default? If so, you should be able to use textures from repaints of the default model on this model.I'm at work, so I can't check it out, but maybe someone could?

YOU'RE ALL WRONG! HAHAHAHA!!! All I did was click and drag-resize the panels in FS, took a screenshot, JPEG'ed and added the yellow lettering in Photoshop.Squigee, The author states in his documentation that the model was modified in GMAX from the source to the MS Dash 8-100 included in the GMAX kit. The fuselage has obviously been stretched, as well as the landing light triggers renamed (to work with the panel). He may have remapped the textures, because the files used are renamed. If someone wants to try and expreiment, rename the textures according to how they are named in the Dash-8_Q300 folder. Textures for for the default Dash 8 will probably come out stretched and distorted on this model.

you must have superman eyes because I can't read the first thing on the panel and I have a pretty good monitor/video cardbobg