Sign in to follow this  
Guest Heather 636

"Daffy Duck" Siezures Cured - fix available now

Guest Heather 636

G'Day!After much stress, headache, and pulling of hair, I believe I have finally cured the problem of the erratic duck behavour that those using FFB joysticks have experienced. Believe me, not having an FFB stick myself has not made this an easy chore.

So far, three people have tested the new air file and reported everything working fine. I realize that the alternate file you have been using in the meantime may be okay, but it is the wrong dynamics for this airplane.I will soon be releasing an upgrade/goodies patch (yep, more stuff yet to come) that will, amongst other things, include this new air and cgf file.In the meantime, until the release of my upgrade/goodies patch, for those of you who are using FFB, if you will email me at pharoah42@eritter.net and state in the Subject Line: "Need New Dynamics Please," I will be more than happy to get a copy to you of the new air and cfg file.I apologize for the initial problem. I will certainly do everything I can to come up with a FFB joystick before attempting another project like this so that EVERYTHING can be tested before release.Sincerest regards,Bad Weather Heather

Guest Heather 636

I need to go to town and do some shopping, and other errands. therefore, don't think that I am ignoring you if I don't respond to any requests right away. may be a few hours.Cheers!Heather

You know this "hobby" has gotten too intense when you have to post "Gone shopping/fishing/to the lew" messages in forums for folks. Welcome to our (AVSIM's staff) world Heather! :-lolAnd more importantly, thanks for the fix! I am looking forward to not going up like a freight evelvator on steriods! :)

Guest Eagle92395

I agree with Tom!! There's no need for you to post that you'll be gone and not responding for an hour!! Besides, if you decide to igonore someone's requests, isn't that your perogative?? Thanks Heather..

What!, you mean it isn't supposed to fly like that!

Heather,You're one of a kind. Is anyone else amazed at this generosity? :-)Thank you for all your work!-John

LOL!!! Heather and I sometimes check each others schedule so we know when we'll hear back from each other. Yeah, right.....a hobby!!! ;)I'm sending you a new set of rotors for that damned helo too! Can't be a HS helo! :)Don

Heather is the most dedicated and determined developer I've ever seen in this game.Heather, U R GREAT!!Vince

Guest Heather 636

Thank you all for the very kind words.It's things like that and the nice emails I've received in response to the work of myself and the DDG that makes it all worthwhile.Sincerely,Heather