Sign in to follow this  

Information about your systems appreciated.

I would be interested to receive information from those who are happy with the performance of their systems and what you believe is sufficient in regard of cpu, ram and video card etc to run FS2002 at it

Hiya Arni, Heres my system, I'm really happy with it, runs FS with no problems or crashes whatsoever :)Intel P4 2.26B Northwood (533Mhz FSB)2 x 256MB Corsair XMS300 DDR (suped up PC2700 rated to do 185Mhz)Abit BD7-II RAID Leadtek GeForce 4 Ti4600 VIVOEnermax 430W PSU

Cheers,

John Tavendale
Textures by Tavers - https://www.facebook.com/texturesbytavers

This setup works well for me Arni:Northwood 2.2a at 2.72Ghz Abit TH7II-R512MB Samsung 40ns PC800Gainward 64MB GF4 Ti4200 300/57040.41's DX8.1 WinXP ProInwin case / Enermax 431W PSUSoundBlaster Live! ValuePanasonic 44X Generic CDPlextor 12/10/32AWestern Digital 7200 RPM 20MB HDD's (2) 3DMark2001SE = 13089http://service.madonion.com/compare?2k1=Update PendingTrip

I pull about 15-20fps going out of Newark, NJ with a default 737-400 but that's with everything set to max. Of course, as the altitude goes up so do the frame rates.Dell Dimension 8200P4 2.0 Ghz512 RDRAM64mb NVidia GeForce480GB HDblah, blah, blah...Hope this helps.

Hi Arni,My system specs are in my sig. Guess it's a well proven fact that FS2K2 is a horsepower hog, more the merrier. With my current setup, I have all sliders maxed and FPS locked at 30. At Newark or LA framesrates fall big time, but no stutters :) . My previous system (Athlon 1.4) would have fits under those conditions.Overclocking is addicting just like flightsimming is. After the Sept 1 P4 price drop, I'm going to get a 2.66 and see if I can hit 3.4ghz stable.