Sign in to follow this  
FS Robert

My My What a Great Difference...FSSE

Hi All,For those of you who have the program FSSE know just what I mean. In a matter of 15 minutes I made my Flight Simulating experience soooooo much greater and yes,all it took was 15 minutes...well a little money as well. All I did was down-load and register FSSE by " LAGO ". Then I went to the Lago FSSE exchange page and down loaded a few of my favorite Airports( many more down-loads to come ) which many kind simmers have made with FSSE to share with all those who have FSSE. Droped the down-loaded files into the correct folder of FSSE and started up flight sim and went to the airport which files I installed. Then I just looked at my screen and smiled :-) I can say no more. This Hobby Just Keeps Getting Better... :-yellow1Kind RegardsRobert

Vl3MQY.png

Guest JonP01

And don't forget Service Pack 3 (free upgrade with new objects) might be available next week sometime.

Guest Reddog

It does make everything a lot better!! Got it a while ago and althou I haven't done a lot with it I must have d'l most of the ones at Lago and love flying to and from those airports. Can't wait for SP3 to come out, suppost to have some stuff for the bush flying crowd which I'm looking forward to.I useally go to Lago site everyday to see if there are any new sceneries posted.http://www.enter.net/photoalbum/data/reddog/481497.jpgSceenshots and Pics athttp://comunity.webshots.com/user/reddog18951USMC Retired

Guest daves0

I've been contemplating buying this...how about some screen shots...other than the Lago ones ...

Take any screenshot taken at Lago's Schiphol2002 and you see FSSE in action. The static aircraft, trees, etc. are all FSSE objects.http://www.hornet.demon.nl/screenies/Image13.jpg < the 747 and MD-11 are FSSE objects. The 777 parked inside the MD-11 is an anomaly, I've since removed that MD-11 (that's the beauty of FSSE, you can remove and rearange everything on the fly from within FS itself. No more compiling a BGL, starting FS, going there, looking, writing down what's wrong, changing it and starting over again).

Hi All,Here is a few shots around KLAS...Las Vegas, using FSSE. This KLAS file is on the " FSSE Exchange Page " at Lago. All I did was down-load the very small file and installed it. This Hobby Just Keeps Getting Better... :-yellow1Kind RegardsRobert

Vl3MQY.png

Those aircraft look like FS95 or FS98. Is is possible to use better ones with FSSE?

Eric 

Maybe... just maybe LAGO is trying to keep the FPS friendly. This Hobby Just Keeps Getting Better... :-yellow1Kind RegardsRobert

Vl3MQY.png

That's the reason. Every poly costs in CPU cycles, so they try to keep the polycount low.

Cool! I have done some FSSE for Kodiak already. Looking forward to more goodies to add to it!Don(send me an e-mail, I'll mail them to you.)

Hi All,I hear the new pack will have a few animated items...any ideas what?This Hobby Just Keeps Getting Better... :-yellow1Kind RegardsRobert

Vl3MQY.png