Sign in to follow this  
edetroit

Calling Mike Stone 6

Hi Mike,Is it possible to activate the light map on your BAe and Embaer models...I don`t know if I have worded this correctly ..in other words so that _l textures will work?:-) regards

You might not get a response from Mike, since he is taking a vacation from designing. If it is something that can be done with the textures, maybe someone else can help you.

I think that's just exporting the model with a different option. I'll check.Mike Stone

I do not see how you can do that .You must have a Laptop on the beech :)Anniette xxxxxxxxxx

Oh thank you Anniette! I didn`t want to `Bump` again having seen some of the posts on bumping! :-lol even though I feel this is an important one. if it`s an easy fix I feel it could be Mike Stone season all over again!..(as if it ever wasn`t):-)BTW I`m seriously thinking of getting a laptop to take to the beach with me!.......maybee not my girfriend would kill me. :-hang

Well Mike,When/if you get back from your hols :-sun1 could you upload models of your excellent BAe amd Embraer models with the light maps activated.Apparently you were right according to John"Yep...Mike's right...all you have to do to enable light maps is have the correct option selected when you export the aircraft model.John Rogers"http://www.ProjectAI.comregards:-)