Sign in to follow this  
toprob

Have i gone mad or is it a common thing?

I think am gonna mad or just completely sad, am more interesting in making FS2002 more realistic than actually flying. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yes, with MS sims it finally gets like that easily. No matter how much you tweak and install addons, it never feels quite right. No matter how good it looks, there is always something wrong. I think the main question is this: what do you (or I or we) expect? It is only a PC program.

That`s the way it is. After a while (a short while), fs2002 is no longer a hobby or a flight simulator, it has become a bloody obsession. What matters most is no longer flying an aircraft, or making difficult procedure approaches. It is now a matter of tweakings,that never ends, and a constantly beggin for new software (Gmax preferable).You will se teenagers shirk school, and familyfathers neglect their families. Gifted and talented designers are going down with the flag, trying to explaine, why they cannot keep up delivering the stof, we all have come to depend upon. Maybe microsoft should start putting danger-warnings on their boxes. Best regards S.Jensen

Obsession....Yes! that's me. Even my frineds said "No, for you it's not a hobby, it's an obsession!" Mike

Guest gasebah

I would answer your question, but I have to rewrite my flightplans, install a few unofficial PAI repaints, download the new West Indies scenery, correct the landclass around my hometown and try out the new 40.41s.Cheers,Alex

Last night I spent a couple of hours practising landing. It struck me that this is probably the first flying I've done for months that isn't testing addons!I have a recurring nightmare that one day FS will become perfect, and I'll have no use for it...