Sign in to follow this  

FlightCraft Information Bonanza

Flight Simmers It's a very exciting time for us at FlightCraft, three vital pieces of information for your viewing pleasure regarding our future and release of projects.FlightCraft Launch New Website After a few days of hard work customising the script and adding various new sections. I can now officially open the new FlightCraft website. This launch co-insides with the new partnership deal with Jet-Precision and of course the countdown to release of our long awaited Airbus A340-600 in a selection of various liveries. Feel free to browse the site. We hope you enjoy it.Read More @ http://flightcraft.avsim.net/news1.htmlFlightCraft & Jet-Precision Celebrate Affiliation It is with overwhelming pleasure that I officially announce our new partnership with Jet-Precision, Jonathan Hartana and I discussed, in great detail, our plans for the future and we were both very impressed with each others suggestions. This means that Jet-Precision, formally named, JPHAS, will now become the 'creative services division of FlightCraft'. We hope that the team of Jet-Precision, a large, well-known group, painting popular Flight Simulator aircraft, will be very happy working with the designers at FlightCraft.Read more information and a statement from Jon @ http://flightcraft.avsim.net/news2.htmlA340-600 Release Tomorrow We feel we are ready to release these long awaited aircraft tomorrow (31st August 2002). The files will be uploaded to AVSIM during the day starting with the base packs featuring the essential files required to use the aircraft but no liveries, the liveries come later in the day and we hope to announce complete release of the first set of liveries some time tomorrow evening. More information and instructions available at: http://flightcraft.avsim.net/a346.htmlI hope this is exactly what you wanted to hear, we are very excited about the next few days. See you at roll out!Regards,Adam NardoneFlightCraft

Oh I forgot, feedback appriciated. :-lolRegards,Adam NardoneFlightCraft

Guest RobK

I am surprised that with Simubuilds A340 no longer available for download that all of those A340 fans aren't here commenting how excited they are that Flightcraft will be releasing their A340 now.I am really looking forward to seeing what other future projects you guys will be working on. Even though I am not a big A340 fan, I still have to say that your A340 looks pretty good. Keep up the great work and hope you guys will be around for a long time to come. :)Rob

WOHOO!!! What a great weekend this is going to be. There goes all my plans for the weekend! :-jumpy Thank You FlightCraft.I can't wait to see more of your work.Take careMike

WOHOO I will download it tomorrow its its on :-newbie :-beerchug

Hey, Pretty cool Adam...maybe a Boeing odere in BAe

Guest PhilipManwaring

I'm so glad to see Flightcraft doing so well and I'm really looking forward to your release. I really love the look and flight behavior of the A340 series - it makes a nice change from the 744. Sadly I won't be able to fly it until Monday due to vacation plans!Thanks for all the time and effort you've put into making the A340-600 a reality. Happy flying,Philip.

Awesome !!!I can't wait :)Shane

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Cheers guys, we'll start uploading soon.Regards,Adam NardoneFlightCraft

Ok, but make it fast :) :)Im not going to bed till I get it and im on PST!!Shane

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Looking forward to it. Hope you guys don't close up shop as quick as Simbuild did!

Eric 

Cheers again guys,They are being uploaded NOW, we'll get back to you with information a little later on.Regards,Adam NardoneFlightCraft

FILES UPLOADED: Just waiting for them to register on AVSIM.Adam NardoneFlightCraft