Sign in to follow this  
gregger

Digital Vibrance Control?

Anybody know what it is, and where the switch for it is?I've browsed through the nVidia Display Properties, and I can't find it.This from nVidia's driver-download web page:Detonator 40 is the beta graphics driver for all NVIDIA Graphics Processing Units (GPUs). Detonator 40 supports 2D graphics, DirectX 8.1, OpenGL 1.4, nView Desktop Management software version 2.0, NVRotate. NVKeystone, Digital Vibrance Control and includes a new control panel and the CineFX emulator. Through NVIDIA

Digital Vibrance is in the colour correction page of your display properties.I have mine set to low... It just adds a little more "vibrance" to the overall colours.. so.... right click the desktop... properties... settings.. advanced.. colour correction.. you'll see a picture of a nice colourful girl and, among other things, 4 settings for digital vibrance, off, Low, medium and High.ok.... thats all I know.. :-)Pete(edited for spelling... sheesh!) :-)

Hi Pete,I don't seem to have that option. I'm running XP Home. Under advanced, I have tabs for General, Adapter, Monitor, Troubleshoot, the GeForce tab, and one called Color Management (which sounds a lot like colour correction, but it looks like the attachment below).Any ideas on where that colourful girl is hiding?Thanks,Gregedited to add the attachmenthttp://www3.sympatico.ca/gregory.moffatt/sig1.jpg

I think digital vibrance is unique to GF2 MX cards. It's kinda' a glorified gamma setting.Shotgun

Greg:Try clicking your Geforce4 tab and then when the window pops out to the left click on "Color Correction". You should find the slider there. I do have a Geforce 2 MX though so it may be unique to that video card.BTW mine doesn't display a colorful girl. My sample picture is one of a jeep on the beach.Todd