Sign in to follow this  
Arklight1

FlightCraft Release A340-600

Errr....Must be asleep or sumink :-), all I get is a text box explaining about the A340, nowhere can I see a link to download anything ????

My apology, the link is the title above the information. I will however add a download page link. Thanks.Regards,Adam Nardone FlightCraft

Adam,Your installers need some work. Base pack installs 19 liveries in the aircraft.cfg. The only one existing being texture.houseThe virgin install places the texture.virgin under the FS2002 main dir and not under aircraft/a340-600A nice visual model though !Oh yeh, it's QUIETER not QUETER ;)

>Oh yeh, it's QUIETER not QUETER ;) that's the only thing. ;)I remember noticing that when you posted screenshots in the screenshot forum. I told another flightcraft guy, but it must not have gotten to the texture people. Good job flightcraft!

OMG, it's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And the installer is set up the same way as the simubuild one. All of the livery options are already available as options but you need to download the specific liverys.Absolutely superlative work guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The best A340 yet!!!!!!!!!!Shane

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Very nice plane. The VC is especially nice. Thanks for the gift!I'm having a problem however. It locks my machine up tight when I try to get into the 2D cockpit. The VC works fine. Any ideas?

You prob. need the FSUIPC download for some of the gauges to function properly. That could be the reason for your lock-ups.The download is available on the main Avsim page.Hope it works out for you :)Shane

Ark

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

>You prob. need the FSUIPC download for some of the gauges to >function properly. That could be the reason for your >lock-ups. >>The download is available on the main Avsim page. >>Hope it works out for you :) >>Shane Hi Shane,Thanks for the suggestion. I dl'ed and installed the latest FSUIPC (2.891) and it did not help. It still locks my machine up hard (cold boot required) whenever I try to get into the 2D cockpit. The strange thing is, all the gauges seem to work fine in the 3D cockpit.Anyone with other ideas?

Try downloading the latest Fssound.dll file. That should help. For some reason the Fssound.dll file seems to solve a lot of issues with the latest Airbus releases.Do a search for that file here on Avsim.Try that and see if it works for ya.:)Shane

Ark

Ok, I think I've got it!It wasn't a newer version I needed, but I think somewhere along the line I diabled the module all together. After doing some research, I edited the FS2002.cfg file by creating an OLDMODULES section and put in...fssound.dll=1 And the problem went away.Hope this will help others. And, thanks for pointing me in the right direction, Shane.

No prob. :)Shane

Ark