Sign in to follow this  
Guest danowat

Updates please for the Mallard and goose panel

Bump !Standing by for any possible news on a widgeon, not likely but...== WHK ==

Hey RedI'm the one working on Actually two panels for the Goose.A complete one from FU3 and an addon for Cap. Havoc's panel (side veiws).hopefully will have them done soon!Samurai

Guest CapHavoc

Howdy,I've been tinkering again. :-lol The Goose panel needs some serious attention to get it to fly in MultiPlay mode; so have hacked out the BCK.Goose_throttle gauge and associated section on the panel.bmp, and substituted the Beech KingAir throttle quadrant (now a drop down panel) reached via the ECU sim icon. Also gone are the two other switches (Nav and Yoke); these are now replaced by the Overhead and Compass SimIcons (as per your earlier suggestion).With the addition of the throttle quadrant, was able to do away with several of the gauges in the OHP and have added the Cessna 208 gear gauge, and pitch and rudder trim.Still have to do a test flight on-line to see if it all works yet. :-lol

Guest CapHavoc

Howdy,AP can be found at the bottom of the Nav panel. Just be thankfull I didn't go with the Sperry MkIII. :-lol

Guest danowat

Hi All,I was working on a updated FU3 panel, but I stopped when I could'nt get the throttle quadrant to look how I wanted it to.If anyone would like all my files for this panel so they can have a go a completing it (It is so very nearly there!!!), they can.Just E-mail me.ThanksDan.danowat32@hotmail.com

Guest CapHavoc

Howdy,Dan, is the "problem" relating to the throttle quad a .bmp one (drawing the actual quadrant) or a programming (gauge) one? Why not post over on the AirCraft/Panel Forum requesting help to design one?(Unfortunately, I'm not an XML programmer :-( ... otherwise ...)

Guest danowat

Hi Cap,I think the problem I have with the throttle is a limitation of FS2002, It's all to do with transparency, I won't bore you all with details, BUT, all is not lost as I have had contact from someone who may pick up the baton from me in this one!!!.CheersDan.