Sign in to follow this  

Need help finding file

A while back there was a file uploaded that allowed you to use mouse clicks to respond to ATC questions, instead of having to hit numbers on the keyboard. I've tried several searches and can't find it. Anyone know what I'm talking about, and have a file name?Thanks in advance.

Ah, thanks Heather. I believe that's the one I had seen.I'm disappointed though. I was hoping it would be something that would run in the background and work with any panel. I like to fly a whole bunch of planes and I can't see having to go through the work of adding a gauge to every one.Thanks again never the less.

If you go into Options, Controls and Assignments, scroll down until you see a reference to the ATC window. Then look for the box which allows you to assign keys or joystick buttons. I have assigned Button 2 to open and close the ATC window and it works perfectly. This way you will not need to download any files or make individual panel and guage adjustments.Sherman KaplanHighland Park IL

Yes, that will open/close the ATC box. And, I am in fact already doing what you suggest. But, after you have the box open, you still have to press "1, 2, 4, etc" to select the message you want to send. What I'm looking for is some way to eliminate having to use the keyboard at all when selecting an ATC message.