Sign in to follow this  
Guest wkzzo

Richard Probst new 727 panel

Do you not just Love the Taxi limiter feature It has made Getting to the runway Fun :)I just been getting to know it and it takes me 30 minutes to learn to start the engines (all three ) and then I did some circuits ,I can not imagine using other panels after this one as they will not be Quiet So fun but I still have to ignor the big beep on number one engine on take off have not worked out that yet but my co pilote has got a very nervouse Grin on his face everytime I ignor it and take off :)Anniette xxxxxxxx

I can't wait for the Dreamfleet 727 anymore! Aww.. great panel, makes me want the DF727 even more. Richard, I hope you make more panels. ;P

Outstanding Richard Probst! Thank you very much.Erv

Guest Steve_Park

I have to agree with everyone here, that this is one of the best "Freeware" panel's I have ever seen. Kinda makes you wander what Captsim and DF could do to make it much more realistic and get my hard earned dollars too.One thing, does anyone else have that constant "Card in the Fan" sound at all times in this panel...sounds like a stick shaker or a leaf caught in the A/C blower fan. Might just be the noise A/C in this cockpit.Steve ParkKSDFwww.flightbase2000.com

Guest Martin

But why would an altimeter need a vibrator? I've been wondering that for a few days now. :-) Can someone enlighten me?Martin767 fetishistIt's a lot like life and that's what's appealing

Guest PhilipManwaring

I'll add my kudos to the growing list on this post. This is a labor of love and it shows. Also - don't miss out on Charles Fox's outstanding FDE for the 727. It's referenced in Richard's documentation and it really makes a different to the feel of the plane. With people like Charles Fox, Mike Stone, and Richard Probst out there, this hobby is a wonderful place to be right now.You guys are all awesome.Thanks,Philip.

Well I think it is the same reason ,because being a altimeter is a lonely life ?Anniette xxxxxxxxx

Guest Martin

I thought the altimeter had many friends: The VSI (its closest neighbour) and the backup altimeter, and if it just goes across the instrument panel it can become friends with the F/Os instruments too!Martin767 fetishistIt's a lot like life and that's what's appealing

Guest wkzzo

and lets not forget ,the pitot PROBE and the static PORTS, they definitly like the altimeter