Sign in to follow this  
Ray Proudfoot

Setup Suggestions for FS2002

Hi folks,Can anyone suggest what display settings to use for FS2002. I have a P4 2.533 with an Nvidia 4600 and 512MB. Not sure about things like Anti-Alasing and T&L. Any suggestions on the best possible display settings would be appreciated!Thanks!

Move everything to the right. I'd set mesh at 90% though and ATC at about 60% just to start out with. How's it running??? Is that PC1066 ram??

Check into items such as best graphics versus best performance. This is how my Nvidia Geforce3Ti500 spelled it out in the direct 3D settings. I'm using NVmax now, which overrides. But settings such as this make a big difference on items such as overall aircraft clarity, and sharpness of paintlines. As to slider settings, most are to the right, with water reflections off.L.AdamsonAthlon1900XPGeforce3Ti500512DDRram1600*1200*32 res.

BusDriver,Without knowing what monitor you are using I'm only guessing. If you're running at 1280*960 or higher (not the incorrect 1280*1024) you probably don't need AA enabled. That is only to smooth out jaggies at relatively low resolutions. Definitely not needed at 1600*1200.As for T&L just move everything over to the right. the Ti4600 is powerful enough to handle it.Cheers,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather