Sign in to follow this  
Gavin

BAC 1-11 panel

After an embarrassingly long time since it was finished, I have now finally got around to uploading the BAC 1-11 panel. It will appear in the AVSIM and Flightsim libraries shortly.Installation is by simple exe file and includes an example of the Project Freeware BAC 1-11. Incidentally, the model was made by Paul Springthorpe who is now working with me on the DF727, together with Rui Cristina and Ron Freimuth who were also involved with the 1-11.http://www.blandreynolds.btinternet.co.uk/land1.jpghttp://www.blandreynolds.btinternet.co.uk/pilot1.jpgFor those that have been emailing me about this panel, please accept my apologies for not having made it available sooner.All the best,http://www.dreamfleet2000.com/gfx/images/F...BANNER_PAUL.jpg

Paul,Looks great! No need to apologize to anyone, I'm sure everyone is just happy it did get released and that it is freeware! I tried flying the AFG 738 for Virtual Ryanair yesterday, but didn't like it much, so I am going back to my 1-11 and this is even more reason to do so!MANY THANKS!!!!NickPS - I am looking forward to the 727 package, can you say anything about when that package is supposed to be made available (this year, next year?)?Thanks again

Guest A32X

I hope the DF727 is out before Cougar retire there 727s! :-)

Paul,Just wanted to thank you for the release of the BAC 1-11 panel!The work that people like you do makes this hobby so enjoyable for the rest of us. I, for one, really appreciate your efforts!Regards,ScottKJMS

"...now let's get this thing on the hump - we've got some flyin' to do!" ~ Major Kong from "Dr. Stranglove"

Scott Cebula

Quality is worth waiting for Paul, Congratulations.I can dump all my pesky FMC based ships and get back to real flight. I dusted off my compass and stopwatch, maps are out of storage, flight manuals tidied up.I can get back to having some serious fun.Now if only there was a panel for young Maltbys Trident ! Any suggestions ?Well doneGeorge

Guest dpc

Great work as usual Paul. Also, a great choice of aircraft to put with the panel. It is a real joy to fly. I never did like those airplanes that already know where they're going :-)Dave

An absolutely beautiful panel, Paul. Thank you very much for a super job. Now, if we only had the other 2D interior views ...Stan V.

Thank you, Paul.It is all the efforts from folks like you, who bring the sim community so much joy! Like all your panels this one is a definite winner!I am lookig forward to the DF 727 in the hopefully very near future.Thanks again to all of you designers from all of us.

Even with a couple of weeks passed since it's release, I'm still having a great time with this plane and panel, flying it almost every night. Kind of like an "ahead of its time" regional jet. Thanks so much, Paul.There is one problem I have and I'm not sure if it's just me: with the autopilot, I can choose "HDG" initially, but once I choose another setting like "NAV1" I can almost never get it back to "HDG". When I click near HDG I either get OFF or NAV1.Is it me, or the way it works, or an issue? Thanks,Mike

ugcx_banner.png

Guest eko

Paul,Fantastic work there buddy. Very nice panel, up to your usually high standards, of course. Always a pleasure to download and use one of your panels. Kudos!

I thought I covered this in the doc's, but maybe not :-)Before selecting another AP function, you turn the knob to the OFF position first.Now with that amount of flying you should be able to do some short field flying and when you've that sorted, I want to hear you've got into, and then out of, Emma Field :-)Believe me, it can be done.....just be careful of the trees. Oh, and no cheating by using slew mode for backing up before take-off, though I would recommend using spot view to avoid hitting anything with the wings LOL!!!All the best,http://www.dreamfleet2000.com/gfx/images/F...BANNER_PAUL.jpg