Sign in to follow this  

Click here if you want FS Strobes on FC A340

Hey guys, I thought I would take some time for you guys and get the cordination numbers for FS2002 default strobes to slap onto the awesome FC A340 model. Look below at the pic and if you want your wing tips with those kind of strobes, all you have to do is 3 easy steps.Step 1: Open up the FC A340 Aircraft.Cfg and go down until you see [LIGHTS]//Types: 1=beacon, 2=strobe, 3=navigation, 4=cockpit, 5=landing // light.0-3, venstre// light.1-4, h

Well, I guess you didn't look for it. They ARE there, but they are implemented in GMAX in order to follow the wingflex. Thus making them a bit dimmer than the hardware strobes, but we opted for the attached lights rather than having stupid looking mid air strobes when on ground. (excuse the expression). But by editing the cfg file, you take away either the VC source or the landing light source. Since we only have 8 HW lights do deal with. Just keep that in mind. You can add more but they won't show in FS (Hardware limitation)Thats why!RegardsPeterFlightCraft

Man, that sounded a little harsh Peter, I mean god im just trying to make the model a little bit better, and you go off on me with a bad attitude, And another thing, I KNOW THEIR THERE, im not that stupid if you would of payed attention to the title it says click here if you want FS(Flight Simulator) Strobes on FC A340 I just thought I could put them over the dimmer ones to get brighter ones. If nobody wants to add these, fine, I just made it for people that might prefer having brighter strobes.http://flightsimmers.net/helipad/emacie27/BannerAVSIM.gif

Guest HeavyFan

I like them alot! thank's JOE! MIKE-:)