Sign in to follow this  
golfbravo

Anniette, I need your help! :)

I am wondering maby I can just add a little bit extra in the middle of my 42 textures To make them fit this 72 would save alot of work :)Hey Paco now Mike has seen your shiney wheels I hope he will copy them for his 757 ,I shall be SOOOOOOO disapointed if they are not at least this shiney :)Anniette xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello!I wish I could do that, but the textures will be so different... For example, passenger windows will be no more painted in th texture, as all of them (25 on each side) are now included in the visual model, and fitted with "glass" in a semi transparent reflective texture. This makes a bit easier to paint as there is no need to align windows in different sections of the fuselage. There will also be a lighted texture for the passenger cabin interior, which will be seen at night through the windows when lights are on (I still need to check if there will be any conflict between the transparent reflective windows and the light texture). The fuselage now is not composed of four pieces (forward, middle, aft and gear bay), but they have been merged into one, thus avoiding the visually disgusting seams between each part.Paco

Paco, your ATR 72 is sounding more delicious by the minute!!!! I'm craving an American Eagle ATR 72 sooo badly! And I'm sooo mad that I missed my chance to fly on one on my last trip to Nassau! LOL. I was supposed to, but bad weather delayed my first connection, making me miss my Eagle flight to Nassau, so I ended up on the next one (an ATR 42). Lovely aircraft that they are, I had my heart set on flying in a 72-500. Oh well, maybe next trip. I hope we'll see some teaser shots soon of the progress! Cheers!George