Sign in to follow this  

LAGO Scenery Enhancer

jerrycwo4I tried a couple of hours tonight, without sucess to get some of the scenery in LAGO SE to work, but couldn't, for some reason. Would someone who has figgered this out please tell me what you did? It's supposed to be simple ! After you download one of the scenery files where do you put it and then what do you do? Their instructions didn't help me. Thanks, Jerry

Jerry when you d/l a lago scenery file place it in the following directory X:Fs2002LAGOFSSESCNWhen you start up FS2002 on the top LAGo meno to the Scenery Enhancer menu and make sure you select "Start Player" this will allow you to see all FSSE objects.John

JetLine Systems Gravity GT2-Windows 10 Home Edition (64-Bit), NZXT H500 Mid-Tower, Black, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 PRO WIFI, LGA 1151, Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900K (5.0GHz Turbo) 8 Core / 16 Thread, Corsair Hydro H60 120mm Liquid Cooling, 32GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3000MHz RGB, 8GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, GDDR6, 750 Watt Corsair RM Series Power Supply, 5.1 Channel Realtek Integrated HD Audio, Primary SSD Drive:1TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD), Secondary SSD Drive:2TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD) 4TB WD Black 7200 RPM Mechanical , SimOn Solutions 737 Professional Compact Trainer (MIP, OH). CFY 737 Max Motorized TQ Gold V3, MSFS2020, ProSim 737. 45" Samsung 4K TV.

Guest Timbo

If you're using the demo by any chance, most tracks won't work because the demo is limited to five items.[TABLE BORDER=0][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][tr]

[td]

[link:www.fsworldonline.com/~timsfsstudio]Click here to visit Tim's FS Studio!] Updated August 31st!

[/td][/tr][/TABLE

jerrycwo4Thanks John, I got this far once (I think). Then what do you do?I thought you were suppose to be able to see a lot of 'objects" that you wanted to use and just 'click and drag' them to where you wanted to put them? Didn't i read this somewwhere? Thanks jerry

Guest Grunt

I'm not sure what you mean but if you want to edit or add/create scenery you need to start the editor under the lago drop down tab in FS2002. Then to add objects use Ctrl+NumPad0. Slew them around with Ctrl+numpadnumbers (sorry...I'm not going to list them all out...you're going to have to RTFM for that!)If you RTFM you can find out how to save and export the files too;)Get some bush as your buddies watch...at Bush Net!http://bfu.avsim.net/sigpics/logo75b.gifhttp://www.flightsimnetwork.com/dcforum/Us...cdf6182b41d.jpg

>After you download one of the scenery files where do you put >it and then what do you do? Their instructions didn't help >me. Thanks, Jerry Page 18 of the manual:----------Exchanging filesOne of the best ways of using FS Scenery Enhancer might be not making scenery at all. You could just be downloading files made by others. As the base files are already on your system, the downloads will be very small, a few Kb at most and using them is VERY simple. The files are so small we will not compress them on our web site.Downloading and installingGo to the product page of FS Scenery Enhancer and check out the exchange section. You can jump directly to the Exchange page from the FS Scenery Enhancer menu!Use the search routines to look for the file you want and download the file. Now just copy them to the [FsMainDir]LAGOSSESCN folder and they will be used. Keep in mind that files for the same location (perhaps an airport) could conflict. ------------I believe that should help...Mathijs KokLAGO