Sign in to follow this  
Guest KenG

Forgive me for asking, but...

whatever happened to the VC to the Debonair, and the V-tail version? I saw lots of talk and even some screenshots some weeks ago but now nothing. Did I somehow miss it, or is it not ready?Also, what about the Starship I read about before summer?I look forward to those planes and I just want to make sure I don't miss them :)

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

OK I'll *bump* this one, but only once, then I'll give up :)

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

Yup, Geof's hit it right on the head. School comes before flightsim at the moment (final year of school for me), and I've got a few dozen assignments due in the next 2 weeks. Then holidays, and I'll be studying for exams when I return. Now, if anyone wants to help out a student here and write a 1000 word essay on wether New Zealand in the time period 1840-1890 was a cohesive or atomized society for me? It'd help get the Deb out quicker.... :-lolhttp://homepages.paradise.net.nz/edenw/FS_..._banner_je6.jpg Long Live General Aviation!

Does that mean that they were stuck with each other or were they using spray deoderant too close to the Antarctic ozene hole...Dick

regards,

Dick near Pittsburgh, USA

Oh the agony of schoolwork...I can sure understand why you don't have time to work on the deb, then.I also go to school, believe it or not, and there's no way I'd have the time to both work on an aircraft or some other major project, and get time for the school work.So, what about the Starship? Is it close to being finished? I don't remember who worked on it, but I saw a couple of screenshot, it must have been about a month ago, of the virtual cockpit.

MSFS / XP

Guest KenG

>Now, if anyone wants to help out a student here and write a >1000 word essay on wether New Zealand in the time period >1840-1890 was a cohesive or atomized society for me? It'd >help get the Deb out quicker.... :-lol Oh, come on! Everyone, and I do mean EVERYONE, knows that the late 19th century New Zealand society was atomized to its core, much like the Australian society. Why would any instructor expect students to regurgitate such worn-out drivel. ;-)In all seriousness, good luck on the school work and don't give the Deb's VC another thought until you have time for the things more important--don't forget to get some rest and relaxation as well. The plane is magnificent even without it.