Sign in to follow this  

NEW GMAX 757 GOING TO RELEASE VERY SOON!!!!

Guest flightpro08

Exciting news indeed. Odd they haven't released any screenshots though.Ryan-Flightpro08 :-coolVATSIM Pilot/ControllerZLA ARTCC Controller 1 (C-1)SAN TRACON Lead [link:www.taxiwaysigns.com]Taxiwaysigns.com Scenery Designer-----------------------------My "Home Made" System Specs:Intel Pentium 4 2.2GHz ProcessorTurbo Gamer ATX Mid-Tower with 420W Power SupplyEPoX 4G4A Motherboard with Intel 845G ChipsetVisiontek XTASY GeForce4 128MB Ti4600 (Det 40.41 Drivers)512MB PC2100 DDR RAM40GB Matrox 7200RPM Hard DriveWindows XP Home Edition*No CPU or GPU Overclocking*3dMark2001SE Score: 11298

I don't think it is.....I sent him an email....the guy said that the Website should be up with in the next day or two...it will have screen shots and everything..he also said that the model will have features on it that have never been introduced on any kind of model....but imagine it on a Gmax model.......gosh i can't wait!

Guest flightpro08

>Hopefully it's not a hoax like that JFK scenery a while ago..My thoughts as well, only I was afraid to mention it. ;-) Hopefullyall will turn out well and we'll have a great new 757 this weekend.Ryan-Flightpro08 :-coolVATSIM Pilot/ControllerZLA ARTCC Controller 1 (C-1)SAN TRACON Lead [link:www.taxiwaysigns.com]Taxiwaysigns.com Scenery Designer-----------------------------My "Home Made" System Specs:Intel Pentium 4 2.2GHz ProcessorTurbo Gamer ATX Mid-Tower with 420W Power SupplyEPoX 4G4A Motherboard with Intel 845G ChipsetVisiontek XTASY GeForce4 128MB Ti4600 (Det 40.41 Drivers)512MB PC2100 DDR RAM40GB Matrox 7200RPM Hard DriveWindows XP Home Edition*No CPU or GPU Overclocking*3dMark2001SE Score: 11298

Can someone post here if a web site does show up?Thanks,Bruce.

Guest roderic757

Well I hope that visual model is much better than the newest GMAX 757 that was released. I am not very pleased, although I have to give the guys credit for the work, but a little more work at the drawing board would have been great before release... Maybe it was a race to see who would release first. I hope that I am wrong. But PLEASE!!

Hopefully its not a hoax.....as far as the website issue....i emailed him a while ago about it but he never answered me back....I just sent him another email....about the same question...so....we'll see......i'd say that if the guy doesn't respond to this email...it was all a hoax! But hey.....i could be wrong!

My sincere apologies for disappointing you. I'll try to spend more time "at the drawing board" next time so my aifcraft meet your discriminating tastes. Or maybe you could take a shot "at the drawing board" and show me somehting better???Mike Stone

Trying to stay awake reading this but ..............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ok, no napping on the job now.....:-waveMike Stone

I don't often jump in on threads like this but you annoyed me with your attitude about an aircraft you haven't even seen yet.Why don't you wait until it's available and then take a look at it and decide if you could do a better job. If you could then offer your services to Mike. If you couldn't then you're in no position to criticise the skills of people who try to make FS more enjoyable for all and who ask for no payment in return.I see by the number of posts you have made that you are a relative newcomer to this site. I suggest you think more carefully in future about what you are saying before hitting that send button. You won't win any friends with comments like that.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather