Sign in to follow this  
Bob Church

Thrustmaster Elite Rudder Pedals

I was give a set of Thrustmaster Elite Rudder pedals, just the pedals, no disks, no CD no nuttin. I connected them up to the game port via a "y" connector. I also have CH Virtual Pro yoke connected to same game port. Yoke works fine. Pedals don't work at all. I am running Windows 98 and trying to use pedals in Flight Sim 2002. I went to gaming options but could not find Thrustmaster pedals in the list. Do I have to have the software loaded from either CD or disk in order to get it to show up in the gaming options setup?SimsterThanks for any help offered. Simster

There are no drivers for analog pedals, they're recognized by Windows. You shouldn't need a Y-cable, either. Plug the yoke into the cable that goes to the pedals, then plug the pedals into into the Gameport. Go into Game Controllers and "Remove" the yoke. Next, click the "Add" button, but before you actually select the yoke check the little box at the bottom that says "Rudders". Then pick the yoke and add it normally. When you go into calibration, the pedals should show up.- BobThe StickWorkshttp://www.stickworks.com