Sign in to follow this  
Guest JamieG

Basic Bravo (Cessna Citation Bravo)

Citation Pilots: I am planning to finish a Cessna Citation Bravo in the next week, which I call the Basic Bravo. It was designed in FSDS and converted to GMAX. Is anyone interested in testing it? It's no Falcon 50, but it does have landing lights, taxi lights, trailing link gear and thrust reversers. Any takers? Kaydub

Sure! Ive been wanting one of these for a while. As long as its close Im a happy camper. Im also a real pilot so you get the opinion of someone whos been there and done it, by the way, I have a few hours in Citation II's. campisij@bellsouth.netHornit

I've been waiting for a Citation for ages!Sure, though I am no real-life pilot, count me in! meyro@myskoda.deTorsten

I'd love to help you out.I've been waiting for a solid Citation forever.-Dave

Guest DanWalloch

If you're still looking for another tester just e-mail me.flyboydan@juno.com

I'm a real Sim Pilot! :-lolActually have many right seat hours in many aircraft (no jets) and will finally be going for my PPL soon. In the mean time I sim....My Email is jetninja@hotmail.com Hope your giving it a VC....Cheers!

Guest BMarcoux

Count me in. Been waiting a long time for one of these. Email isbmarcoux@san.rr.comThanks

I'm interested. It's great that finally someone is doing a corporate jet and a Citation no less!!! :-jumpy Thanks!!

Hi KaydubWould Love to try it out, No Expert but some real experince and a lot of RC Time. New to computers. flyfreedave@aol.com

I'll give it a shot-- Been looking for a good Citation.railrunner130@hotmail.com

Guest JamieG

would love to test it thanks for the e-mail raptor288@attbi.com