Sign in to follow this  
Donmo

LAGO Scenery Enhanser

jerrycwo4Thanks to the ones of you who tried to help me get this program running, but it just ant going to happen. Have spent two full frustrating nights trying to get it to work without sucess. I have almost ALL of LAGO's flight sim products and love all of them but this isn't going to be one of them.The two 'samples work fine, but no one else's will work with locking up my computer everyime with an 'error' message. All i wanted to add was a few trucks and luggage carts, but could never figgure it out from their instructions.I UNINSTALLED it from my system and gave up. It sure looked good on YOUR machines.Jerry

I have been playing around with this for the past few weeks buddy. Can I be of help? I must have missed the last posting you had. I have included their files in my scenery and have updated many others in my system without a hitch. If you want to give it one last shot, drop me a line and we'll do it off forum. I have seen too much success in various machines to see you go without it. Don Moseralaskabydon@aol.com

Jerry, did you contact the Sky Experts on our website to solve the problem? we have sold so many FSSE copies that we are rather sure we know everything that coulod be wrong and most of the time we can solve these problems fast and smooth.Mathijs KokLAGO

jerrycwo4No, Mathijs, I guess that I gave up before checking with you. Don was kind enought to offer help as has others. Maybe I'll try it one more time and send you a print of the error messages ( like I posted a few days ago). My new system is running too smooth to have any program locking it up, but some of those FSSE screen shots sure look good.Don, thanks for the kind offer ( as has others). I'll try it one more time working with and through Mathijs.I bought this when it first came out ( about 6 months ago. Is their a newer version of it out? Thanks to all of you.Jerry

There is a newer version, BUT...the only thing that the newer one has is it has been updated. You can go to the Lago site and get the updates for free. From what I am hearing, there is another on due out any time. Hope it works out for you. They'll get you going. It's a fun little tool. Don