Sign in to follow this  
Guest RobA

New 727 panel & yaw control

Richard I am using your panel with Mike Stones 727 and i can say it is the bst panel i have ever had ,I really love the interior views and the complete panel is real good.I had no problems on my computer with this panel and I am real glad you made such a effort to make it for us all Thank you very muchAnniette xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks everyone, and thank you Anniette for painting this beauty. I fly this one the most.

>And the big question... why does the altimeter have a >vibrator anyway? It keeps Mr. Needle from falling asleep!Rich Probst

Guest Martin

It keeps almost anything from falling asleep!Martin767 fetishistIt's a lot like life and that's what's appealing

Great work, Rich!I'm studying for my instrument, flying a C172, on weekends. Flying this plane in FS is OK, but you go nowhere (for some strange reason, that doesn't matter in real flying!). Now, I can manually fly IFR and actually go somewhere in FS. There's never been a better time in simming!Bruce.

I just wanted to add my humble thank you for this amazing panel. This little hobby is fast becoming an obsession with things like this out there.:-) John Wood

MDA usually means "Minimum Decission Altidude". Every instrument appoach (ILS, VOR, NDB, GPS...) has a MDA, at which, if you are not able to see the runway must decide a go around. The value of the MDA depends on the particual approach.I have not downloaded Richard's panel yet, but I can imagine, that it has a function, through which you can set the MDA for the appoach you are flying and then get a visual warning and maybe also an accustic warning, that you have reached this MDA and must make a decission.RegardsWolfgang

Guest RobA

Rich, Adding my thanks along with all the other elated simmers. :-) Along with Mike's aircraft (with the blue wheels ), I'm in sim heaven. I had given up on flying jets until now. Hope we can get a Tradewinds Caribbean Airlines livery from our TCA paint shop!Thanks again for your panel,Rob[table border=2 bgcolor=#eeeeee][tr][td]http://avsim.com/flightdeck/images/Radar_small.gif[/td][td]Beta tester for Radar Contact] the premier ATC adventure add-on for FS