Sign in to follow this  

RealAir Marchetti SF260

Hi everybody,If you can afford only one ship this month the choice is simple. You've have to buy RealAir Simulations' Siai Marchetti SF260. It is mind bogglingly beautiful, flies like an angel, and knocks the stuffing out of everything current. It has blown me away... Boy, do I just love this ship !! Absolute state of the art !AFOX.

I'm going to "hold" out on this one.............. at least for two more days till I get my DSL hooked up! Need the excuse of faster downloads to blow 25 bucks a month ----- in addition to twenty-five for the SF260 :)Until then, I'll suffer ;(8L.Adamson

Hi Mate,Don't hold out too long ! This one's an absolute corker and 25 bucks extremely well spent. In all my experience of flight-simming I have never downloaded and purchased an aviation product that made me feel like I really have just bought an aircraft ! This one has given me that feeling and believe me, if this purchase doesn't suck you right in within minutes of booting it up nothing will !AFOX.

Hi Deeks,I know that feeling - I'm over the water in Ol' Blighty and I'm still up after an all-nighter in it ! Hey, great shot - Hope you pulled out of that dive ! It's enough to make me throw up !AFOX.

I agree the SF260 is a pretty amazing addon but don't you people think this post look more like an advertisement?

Guest Mirage

No, I just see a very happy man with a big smile all over his face. And I can see why! And personally, I would like to say a big BRAVO to Rob Young and his team for creating such a wonderfull aircraft! By the way, if you have a force feedback joystick, you will love the feeling of the forces the air does on the control surfaces of the plane.Andy

Guest Staalplaat

Can anybody tell me how big the download is?! Crappy 56k connection here wich is also pretty expensive... . :(DSL coming in a month but having read all the good comments on the SF260 I don't think I can wait another month!!! hahaha

How 'bout an actual closeup screenshot of the aircraft in question??

13MB doesn't sound like much to me (in comparison to the DF Cardinal at some 30MB). Does that include a sound package and if so, how good is the quality of the sounds?-Christian

Guest BrianC
http://www.realairsimulations.com/aircraft...0/overview.htmlFrancois also put up a preview last week. http://www.avsim.com/pages/0802/sf260_prev...60_preview.htmlFolks, this aircraft is the most fun I've flown for air work in any simulator. It's truly incredible. The bar is so high now it's going to take a hell of a plane to get me to buy another of this class of aircraft. I'd turn in a few of my other good payware planes for this one if I had to choose. Imagine my pleasant surprise when Rob Young emails me new .air and .cfg files to further refine the already great spins and stalls. That's service.As much as I'd love to go into detail about my enjoyment, I know Francois is putting together a big review of it.

Hi Ultralight,Please be assured that the post you refer to is in no way connected with us and I had never corresponded with "AFOX" before yesterday, when he sent me an appreciative e-mail after purchasing the Sf260.Kind Regards,Rob YoungRealAir Simulations

Guest goon

The SF260 is brilliant. I even got some .cfg and a flight model change in my email this morning. Thanks Rob!

Hi again guys !Just found this lot after finally getting some sleep ! I want to add weight to Rob's post by confirming that I am in no way connected with RealAir Simulations and have only submitted my personal view of the wonderful SF260. This product is ground-breaking, extremely exciting and ALL of the flight-simming community should be told about it. I feel sure that anyone who knew about it already, or purchased it before my first post, didn't need convincing anyway! I re-affirm that this IMHO is quite simply the best flight-simming aircraft product to date and I make no apologies for blowing off about it! Buy it and see if I'm wrong !PS. At no point have I said everything else was crap ! I have merely intimated that this one is way ahead of the rest.AFOX.

"The SF260 is brilliant. I even got some .cfg and a flight model change in my email this morning. Thanks Rob!"My pleasure,Rob Young RealAir Simulations